Awards and Publications
- Winner, Seminarian History Contest, Unitarian Universalist History and Heritage Society, 2011
- Trench Award for Excellence in the Study of Religion, Wesleyan University, 2001
- Thomas L. Stiers Scholarship, Union Theological Seminary, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Unitarian Universalist Association Scholarship, 2007, 2008, 2009
- John Haynes Holmes Memorial Scholarship, Community Church of New York, 2008, 2009
- Multiple Blog Posts, Quest for Meaning: A UU Collective, patheos, October 2013-Present
- “Reflections,” The American Fertility Association Blog, March 2013
- “Liberal Theology in Dialogue: Discovering the Life and Theology of Dorcas Hiller Cleveland” Journal of Unitarian Universalist History, Vol. 36 (2012-13)
- “A Child in the Hospital” Pastoral Pages, Church of the Larger Fellowship, 2011
- Multiple Blog Posts, Quest for Meaning, Church of the Larger Fellowship, 2011-Present
- “On Mountains” Appalachia: Listening with Our Hearts, The Poverty Initiative, Union Theological Seminary, New York City, 2007.
- “Fresh Thoughts on Public Theology: The Discourse of Nineteenth-Century Unitarian Women”
Unitarian Universalist Collegium Conference, Los Gatos, California, November 2011.
- “Raising Her Voice: Archetypal Images of Women in Education from Biblical Curricula to Ursuline Women”
Women, Gender and the Cultural Production of Knowledge, International Federation for Research in Women’s History Conference,
Sofia, Bulgaria, August 2007.